One of the major goals of educational institutions is to gain the loyalty of their students. A population of loyal students is a source of competitive advantage to every educational institution. Student loyalty has gained much attention to educational institutions, due to the benefits that is been derived from a loyal students. There has been an increase in the level of competition with universities, as a result of student focus to gain knowledge and certification.
Gaining the loyalty of student being one of the major goals of universities, a loyal student is a source of competitive advantages, with an outcome such as positive words of mouth (WOM) communication and retention.
• respecting choice as central to learning;
• exploring and practicing basic skills;
• applying basic skills to real life, hands-on learning experiences;
• fostering the pursuit of genuine interests and passions within the classroom and extending
into the community;
• making use of community resources, including mentors, learning sites, apprenticeships
and genuine work;
• encouraging peer learning and appreciation of difference;
• encouraging the pursuit of beautiful, challenging, useful work;
• appreciating the value of mistakes.
- Committed to provid quality education to all of our students
- Provide professional education services in a nondiscriminatory manner
- Ethics is top priority in assuring value added education
- Reasonable effort to protect the student from conditions harmful to health
- Make awareness about social value and motivate to restore them.
- Teacher shall take reasonable disciplinary action in exercising the authority to provide an atmosphere conducive to learning.